Spring Marketing Internship
Ghost Note is a digital creative agency proudly based in Washington, DC. We commit ourselves to truly understanding the unique qualities that differentiate our clients and then using that understanding to craft strategies designed to leverage those qualities in ways that encourage target audiences to take action. The partners of Ghost Note bring extensive experience working within or as consultants for Fortune 500 companies and leading nonprofits. We have led teams charged with introducing top brands to major urban markets, crafted compelling messages designed to help common citizens understand complex government programs and built digital tools that allow users to intuitively connect with others throughout the world. For more information about Ghost Note, visit http://www.ghostnoteagency.com.
Ghost Note is seeking talented interns for our Marketing Internship that will span 11 weeks. Interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced, diverse and creative team environment.
We're looking for candidates with interest and experience, preferably, in the following areas:
- social media marketing and management
- digital content development
- marketing analysis and reporting
- marketing strategy development and execution
Some of the activities our marketing intern will be responsible for are:
- Assisting in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assisting with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Performing analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mockups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
This is an unpaid internship that includes fulfillment of college credit requirements.