Digital Marketing Manager
A highly driven, exceptional Digital Marketing Manager (with a focus in web marketing and paid social) with a natural curiosity to stay on the cutting edge of digital best practice and deliver compelling client campaigns. You will have experience in the fundamentals of analytics, digital advertising, social media and SEO, and are comfortable explaining technical concepts, performance and recommendations to a non-technical audience. You are hungry to learn more and test the limits!
Who Are We Seeking?
- Educated. BA/BS in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Experienced. 5+ years of full-time digital experience, including social media, email, paid media and analytics. Agency experience is required.
- Paid media strategist. Proven track record of successfully managing social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Web marketing pro. Able to leverage data and analytics to help inform web marketing strategies and recommendations for increased site traffic.
- Passionate digital marketer. Recognize the ever-changing landscape of digital and go above and beyond to harness new industry trends, algorithm changes and improvements to run – and measure – great digital campaigns.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker. Thrives on taking an idea and running with it, coming up with new approaches to standard campaigns.
- Certified in fundamental digital platforms. Google Analytics certified, at a minimum, along with a demonstrated knowledge of other platforms and tools (i.e. AdWords, Tag Manager, etc.)
- Team player. Enjoy working on a small team and are happy to pitch in where needed.
- Proficient in MS Office. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for day-to-day job performance.
- Deadline and results driven. Work under pressure in a calm manner, are organized, prioritize effectively, meet deadlines, and are flexible in working on and completing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong presenter. Able to communicate technical activity in a compelling way to clients and are comfortable presenting to groups.
- Work with Interactive team on the development and implementation of marketing strategies for website optimization techniques, search engine optimization, etc. to help meet client goals.
- Conduct regular website audits and reports to analyze site performance and inform decisions regarding website enhancements and strategic marketing direction. Continuously optimize to maximize performance.
- Perform keyword research, determine priorities for onsite metadata optimizations and develop SEO optimization action plans for client roster.
- Experience setting up Google Tag Manager to accurately track website interactions.
- Drive the development of paid media campaign strategies and successfully execute across key social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Manage client campaign-level budgets and make recommendations on KPIs, ROI estimates and spend allocation
- Deliver analytics reports that tracks the success of website and paid social metrics, identifies actionable insights and makes recommendations the ladder up to the client’s strategy and business objectives.
- Grow email newsletter subscriber database for clients through marketing campaigns.
- Leverage analytics tools (i.e. Crimson Hexagon, Google Analytics, HotJar, Traackr, etc.) to identify data-informed recommendations for research, brand insights and campaign improvements.
- Drive overall education around the web marketing and paid media marketplace.
- Set-up reporting within Google Analytics in order to understand how visitors are using/interacting with the site based upon the triggers established within Google Tag Manager.
- Lead measurement planning for client programs and provide strategies and recommendations on conversion tracking, UTM tagging, pixel installation and audience development/retargeting.
- If needed, participate in new business process including research, proposal and pitch preparation
- 5+ years of digital marketing with paid social experience
- Must be proficient in Google analytics, social media analytics tools and managing digital advertising campaigns across key social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Must have experience managing digital advertising across multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Knowledgeable of Mailchimp
- Nonprofit, philanthropy, foundation and/or social justice experience a HUGE plus
- We offer healthcare coverage, dental insurance, opportunities for continuing education, a partially remote work schedule, a casual dress code, and much more.
- Ghost Note is located in the Capitol Hill area of Washington, D.C. Our agency has been in business since 2011. We currently are a team of dynamic strategists, creatives and developers and we're growing.
- Our culture is multicultural, fast-paced, inspired and fun. We’re seeking people interested in joining a fast growing team than a holding company. People who have a voice and want to be a part of building a great agency. If that’s you, we hope to hear from you!